Part Time Aalimah Program Instructors
Islamic Center of Irving has been a pioneer in serving the educational and enrichment needs of North Texas Muslim community. Islamic School of Irving, an institution under Islamic Center of Irving serves over 650 students in its full-time K through 12 accredited Highschool.
Tanzeel Academy, in partnership with the Islamic School of Irving, boasts a Full-time Qur'an Memorization program with 60 students, a Part-time (evening) Qur'an Memorization program with 40 students and Nadhera programs with over 250 students.
Tanzeel Academy's vision is to "Preserve Qur'an in the hearts of future generations". Alhamdulillah, in its 13th year of operation, it has produced 100+ Huffadh so far and hundreds have learned to recite it fluently. Our Huffadh have been participating and recognized in the local and international competitions.
As the Muslim community grows in the west, the need for locally trained and scholars and leaders grows with it. With this concern in mind, Insha Allah, Tanzeel Academy is launching an Aalimah Programs for the girls in grades 8th through 12th grades that will teach academic curriculum as well courses towards Aalimah program.
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire Aalimah program Instructors.
Job Description and General Responsibilities
- Develops program curriculum
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
- Develops a deep knowledge of the various Islamic Studies disciplines and deliver content to the students
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds and learning styles
- Develops love for the Islamic knowledge in students
- Leads by example
- Performs select administrative duties such as student evaluation, routine updates of student progress, parent’s communication
Maintains professional relationship consistent with School Administration, Parents, Students, and Co-instructors
- Has fluency in classical Arabic language
- Muftiah, Aalimah or Certification from reputed institution with a minimum of 6 year traditional degree
- Excellent Tajweed
- Hafidha with Ijazah is preferred
- Proven track record working as an Aalimah, Islamic Studies instructor in the U.S.
- Experience working with girls (13 years and older)
- Excellent written and or communication
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Islamic Character with good time management, organizational abilities
- Strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and behavior
- Thorough understanding of challenges and situations related to youth girls
- Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel will be a huge plus
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
Apply now by sending your resume to aalimahtanzeelacademy.org or the following address.
Tanzeel Academy Hiring
2555 ESTERS RD
IRVING, TX 75062