Currently, Reviver Academy has several teaching positions for grades K-6 available for the upcoming school year. We are also recruiting for a Principal position.
Description and Goals:
The Teacher will work under the supervision of the Principal to support student learning. You will be expected to establish effective rapport with students; to motivate them to develop skills, attitude and the knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for a proper education in accordance with each student's ability.
Teachers are responsible but not limited to:
- recording attendance
- checking grades and submitting assignments
- monitoring progress and comprehension
- establish good relationship with parents and other staff members
- support the value of an overall Islamic education
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Teach reading, language arts, social studies, mathematics, science, art, and physical education to students in a classroom, utilization course of study adopted by Connections Academy.
- Prepare lesson plans and instructional materials in advance in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Use a variety of instructional strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, etc.
- Maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Communicate with parents through conferences and other means to discuss student's progress and interpret the academy program.
- Identify student needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students solve learning problems.
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centers.
- Supervises students in out-classroom activities during the school day, IE PE.
- Bachelor's degree of related subject from accredited university or work related experience.
- Teaching certificate a PLUS, min 2+ years experience is preferred but not necessary for hiring.
Please Note: Salary commences with experience.
Reports to: Principal (TBD) Length of Assignment: 10 months
Send inquires along with cover letter to: adminreviveracademy.com