Job Title: Manual Tester with MS Visual studio and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
Interviews: Onsite interviews only
Location : Columbus, Ohio
• 4 years college degree or equivalent technical study
Tester candidate minimum and preferred skills and experience:
· Minimum of 7 years professional experience in developing and/or testing software applications in complex end user environments.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience performing all aspects of software test management (test plan, test case creation, test cases execution, defect tracking, capture testing metrics)
· Minimum of 5 year of experience with manual testing (functional, regression and performance)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with automated testing (functional, regression and performance)
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing/testing web applications on the Microsoft ASP.Net Framework.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010 for Software Testers (Test manager) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Minimum of 2 years of experience in writing SQL queries and relational database (Oracle is preferred)
Knowledge and professional experience of XML, nUnit, Web Service, and ASP.NET 4.0 is preferred.
Experience in leading, developing and growing QA team is preferred
1 year experience using SCRUM Agile development methodologies (or SCRUM Master certification as equivalent).
Goals-oriented proactive team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize technical tasks in a fast-paced, professional environment.
Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or related field. Partial credit will be awarded for BS degree or higher in any field.
Excellent verbal communication skills
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787