- Teach all grade levels from Pre-K to 10th grade
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in their subject area
- Hold Texas teaching certification
- Have at least two years of classroom teaching experience in the United States
- Islamic environment
- Personal days off
- National and Islamic holidays
- 25% discount on children's tuition
- Health Insurance allowance
- Professional Development
- Leadership and Growing opportunities
- Attend staff meetings, school events
- Active position, requires standing
- Indoor and Outdoor classes
- Responsible for instructing students from grades Pre-K to 10th. Creates lesson plans, administers praise and constructive criticism, instructs students on assigned subjects (such as Physical Education) and creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain an exhaustive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Full job description shared at interview.