Full Time Female Hifz Teacher
Islamic Center of Irving has been a pioneer in serving the educational and enrichment needs of North Texas Muslim community. Islamic School of Irving, an institution under Islamic Center of Irving serves over 650 students in its full-time K through 12 accredited Highschool.
Tanzeel Academy, in partnership with the Islamic School of Irving, boasts a Full-time Qur'an Memorization program with 60 students, a Part-time (evening) Qur'an Memorization program with 40 students and Nadhera programs with over 250 students.
Tanzeel Academy's vision is to "Preserve Qur'an in the hearts of future generations". Alhamdulillah, in its 13th year of operation, it has produced 100+ Huffadh so far and hundreds have learned to recite it fluently. Our Huffadh have been participating and recognized in the local and international competitions.
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire Female Hifz Teacher, Full Time.
Job Description and General Responsibilities
· The Hifz Instructor will be responsible for mentoring, guiding and administering the Hifz class and be a role model for the Hifz students.
· Listen to the students and make sure that they reciting with proper Tajweed and teach proper recitation.
· Perform administrative duties such as student evaluation, routine updates of student progress.
· Maintain good relationship consistent with School Administration, Parents, Students, and Co-instructors.
· Teach Islamic etiquette and manners.
· Assist in enhancing curriculum for the full-time and part-time Hifz programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must be a Hafiz.
· Excellent Tajweed.
· Proven track record working as a Hifz instructor in the U.S. and Ijazah preferred.
· Experience working with young children (8 years and older).
· Fluent in English and be able to communicate with children.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong Islamic Character with good communication, organizational abilities.
· A strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and appropriate behavior.
· A thorough understanding of challenges and situations related to youth.
· Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel will be a huge plus.
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
Other Benefits: Medical, Retirement (401K) and Paid Time off
Apply now by sending your resume to admintanzeelacademy.org or the following address.
Tanzeel Academy Hiring
2555 ESTERS RD
IRVING, TX 75062