- Believe and implement Sunrise Academy's Mission and Vision.
- Develop, demonstrate and foster an attitude of continuous improvement within the school community.
- Build and nurture a professional and positive, working environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to students and parents.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Holds a bachelor's or master's degree in education (preferably in Early Childhood Ed.)
- Holds a teaching license or certificate in the state of Ohio.
- Preferably has at least one year experience working with students in a classroom.
- Knowledge and skills working with At-Risk students.
- Able to use technology as an instructional tool in the classroom, as a means of analyzing academic achievement data, and as a tool to aid effective communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Exemplary work habits
- Successful experience as a teacher
- Experience working in an Islamic School Preferred