Job Title :Quality Assurance Specialist 3
Interview process :Interview Stream first round. Onsite second round.
Rate : DOE
Mandatory Requirements/Time :
- 7 Years in testing I.T products and applications.
- 5 Years automation experience using MS Visual Studio Coded UI, developing and maintaining automates tests using Page object model
- 5 years using Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
- 5 Years Development/scripting skills in C#
- 5 Years in End to End Test Automation experience
- 5 Years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation scripts.
- 5 Years conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral Needs to show at least 1-year Quality Assurance experience in a technical capacity with a large organization as SOH. The experience must encompass the writing of test strategies, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts.
- Must have at least 1-year experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. projects.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Test Manager on at least one project
Desired Skills/Time :
- Experience using Power shell to automate tasks
- Experience in Selenium – writing and maintaining Selenium tests using Page Object model
- Experience in Specflow
- Experience in setting up and scheduling JAMS jobs
- Experience working in Splunk generating reports and analysis using data sets
- Certifications in Software Testing Field.
- Programming background.
- Certifications in Microsoft tools and technologies.
- CRUD Testing experience
- Test coverage and estimations experience
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787