Manager of Operations
- Manage all matters pertaining to effective operations of the center
2.Budgetary and Financial:
- Work with and support the ICI Treasurer to develop annual balanced budget
- Timely deposit of donor checks and payment of accounts payables
- Work with the staff/teams to produce various monthly financial reports showing pledge amount/collection, revenue, expenses, comparison between actual and budgeted amounts etc.
- Oversee the maintenance and integrity of the donor information
- Oversee the maintenance of the financial systems used by ICI to track receivables and expenses
3.Membership and Records Maintenance
- Oversee and ensure the maintenance of ICI membership records
- Oversee and ensure the maintenance of all ICI Official documents like vendor contracts, building architectural designs, IRS, state and federal registrations
4. Fund Raising Events and Pledge Management
- Be the primary overseer/organizer/manager of all major fund-raising events at the Islamic Center of Irving.
- Organize and run campaign as necessary to raise funds to support ICI – operations, expansion or other projects
- Lead the efforts of the Fund Development Committee to develop and execute plans to raise an annual targeted amount.
Increase the effectiveness of pledge collections:
- Sending pledge acknowledgement and thank you letters within 48 hours of a fund-raising event
- Weekly monitoring, reporting and follow-ups on outstanding pledges
- Personally, follow-up with large donors
- Maintain personal relationships with major donors
- Develop and oversee the execution of the Ramadan fund raising plan
5. Center and Facilities Management
- Manage the center facilities including the multi-purpose hall, landscaping, parking lots and general building maintenance.
- Coordinate and maintain close coordination with Islamic School of Irving (ISI) principal in matters of common concern.
- Oversee and supervise ICI office staff responsible for Finance, accounting and pledge collection. This includes the Office Manager and The Manager – Community Development
- Work with other ICI committees to coordinate ICI volunteer work
- Work with ICI Secretary and Community Organizer to maintain membership lists and take actions as necessary to send reminders for membership renewals or conduct membership drives
- Work toward projecting ICI’s vision and mission positively
- Lead the marketing campaign of ICI and its expansion projects.
- Ensure consistency in marketing messages across ICI committees
7. Status Reports
- Produce summary and executive status reports for sharing with management and members of the masjid
- Make public announcements as necessary