Web Developer/Project Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Web developer with experience in Dreamweaver, Wordpress and Magento. The Candidate is expected to be a quick learner and hit the ground running with minimal training
1. Handcoded CSS/HTML
2. Familiar with PHO and MySQL
3. WordPress, Dreamweaver, Magento
4. cPanel, phoMyAdmin, ssh, ftp
5. An eye for Islamic design is a plus
6. Strong organizational and time management skills.
1. Develop and update websites on WordPress, magento, Dreamwaver.
2. Design email campaigns,
3. Manage email accounts, domains, databases, etc on cPanel
5. Ability to gather requirements and translate between upper management, other department managers and developers.
6. Learn how to manage and maintain websites, remove malware and keep websites safe.
7. Ability to manage expectations both internally and externally.
8. We will consider only applicants that have all the qualifications for this job and have experience in the same position.
Email resumes to jobsfurqaan.org. Only legal residents and citizens of the U.S. will be considered. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on the non-profit c organization scale.