Vacancy for a dynamic Teacher who can make the difference in our daughters lives!
Qalam Collegiate Academy – Richardson TX offers conducive learning environment and unique learning programs for middle, and high school students in English, Math, Social Studies, Islamic Studies plus offering Hifdh and Aalima programs. Our learning process goes way beyond tutoring! That's what makes us stand out among our competitions! By using proven methodologies, we teach girls how to learn, within their stay at the academy and beyond in their lives.
We are NOW HIRING the positions for teachers in the areas of Social Studies, Science and Math. Prospective candidates have to demonstrate their skills and abilities by teaching a class in their respective area of interest and also who have excellent leadership skills and love teaching and motivating others. If you have what it takes to bring out the best in our daughters, please contact us!
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expert knowledge of the subject.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience teaching girls (students) of varying abilities, learning styles, and personalities
- Dedicated to bring up girls to become confident learners
- Punctual, reliable, and able to commit to teach.
Benefits of working at Qalam Collegiate Academy:
- Make a difference: When we help the girls build their self-confidence by earning better grades, improve their lives, their families, and their community.
- Positive work environment: We are a learning-oriented workplace with supportive supervisors and co-workers who love their jobs.
- Paid Training, lessons and training in Qalam Collegiate Academy – Richardson TX’s best teaching practices.
- Competitive Compensation based on experience and skills.
Compensation: Based on education/skills and experience
Education: Masters and preferably certified in the area of expertise.
Experience: Minimum two years teaching experience.