Al-Andalus private school
- Qualification & Experience: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree & be proficient in computer, (Master’s will be preferred), from a recognized University, relevant to the subject applying to teach, preferably possess registration or license of teaching or a post-graduate teaching diploma. sunni
- Experience: 3 Years,
- Language: Native or Native-Like English
- Age: 25-45 years
- Yearly Employment Contract , effective from the joining date, renewable with mutual consent of both parties.
- Weekly teaching load: approximately 24 periods per week.
- Working hours from 6.45 a.m. to 2:15 a.m. Sunday to Thursday.
- Total Monthly Starting Salary Package : including Housing Allowance, Conveyance or Car Allowance and Annual Vacation air tickets cost. (This starting salary package is improved/adjusted according to experience and higher academic qualification such as Master’s degree.). Salary offered increases when adding extra educational credentials, related years of experience and other factors.
- Annual increment S.R. 480/- monthly is given , based on performance, upon renewal of Employment Contract.
- Paid Annual Vacation :
- (30) Days, at the end of each academic year and as per Al Andalus Schools’ policy as well as other Government/official paid holidays such as Ramadan and Eids, Summer vacation, Mid-year and Spring.
- Medical Insurance :
- According to the Schools’ Medical Policy, for the contractee on School’s sponsorship as well as his wife and two children, living & having valid Iqma under the sponsorship of the contractee.
- Free Child Education: One child may enroll with Al-Andalus free of tuition fees. Additional children may enroll for 50% tuition fees. This waiver does not cover registration, books, uniform, and transportation.
School’s Work Visa will be issued for those coming from abroad, and Iqama (Residence Permit) shall be transferred for those applying/living inside Saudi Arabia.