Islamic Center of Irving has been a pioneer in serving the educational and enrichment needs to the of North Texas Muslim community. Islamic School of Irving, an institution under Islamic Center of Irving serves over 650 students in its full time academic program and is part of a vibrant and fastest growing Muslim community in the United States. Islamic School of Irving’s Tanzeel Academy hosts a Full-time Qur'an Memorization program with 60 students, a Part-time (evening) Qur'an Memorization program with 40 students and Quran Learning programs with over 250 students.
Tanzeel Academy's vision is to "Preserving Qur'an in the hearts of our future generations". Alhamdulillah, in its 12th year of operation, it has produced 80 Huffadh so far and hundreds have learned to recite it fluently. Our Huffadh have been participating and recognized in the local and international competitions.
As the Muslim community grows in the west, the need for locally trained Imams and scholars grows with it. To fulfill this need, Insha Allah, Tanzeel Academy will be launching the six year full-time “Aalim” program this fall.
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire multiple Full Time Aalim program Instructors.
Job Description and General Responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
Other Benefits: Medical, Retirement (401K) and Paid Time off
- The Aalim Program Instructor will be responsible for teaching, mentoring, guiding and administering the Aalim courses and be a role model for the students.
- Perform administrative duties such as student evaluation, routine updates of student progress.
- Maintain good relationship consistent with School Administration, Parents, Students, and Co-instructors.
- Teach Arabic, Tajweed, Tafseer, Fiqh, Hadith and Seerah.
- Assist in enhancing curriculum for the full-time and part-time Aalim programs.
- Mufti, Aalim or Certifiation from reputed institution with a minimum of 6 year degree.
- Excellent Tajweed.
- Hafidth with Ijazah is preferred.
- Proven track record working as an Islamic Studies instructor in the U.S.
- Experience working with youth (13 years and older).
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Strong Islamic Character with good communication, organizational abilities.
- A strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and appropriate behavior.
- A thorough understanding of challenges and situations related to youth.
Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel will be a huge plus.
Apply now by sending your resume to ContactIQSislamicschoolofirving.org or the following address.
Islamic School of Irving
Attn: Tanzeel Academy Hiring
2555 N ESTERS RD
IRVING, TX 75062