ICCL Part Time Imam Position:
Islamic Center of Coppell and Lewisville is currently seeking the services of a part time Imam to help fulfill our needs around religious leadership and community building programs.
Ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their Vision and Leadership in line with the Vision and Mission of ICCL Masjid that is based upon Inclusiveness, Unification and building a friendly Community for all generations and backgrounds of Muslims, based on the authentic teachings of Quran and Sunnah.
Excellent Communication skills and ability to interact with current and future generation of Muslims as well as ability to represent Islam and present our message of peace and tolerance to our Non-Muslim neighbors will also be required.
Some of the key responsibilities Include:
· Spiritual and Religious Leadership for Community
· Lead at least two prayer daily (Fajr and Isha) three preferred including Maghrib.
· Daily Isha Khatira
· Friday Youth Khutba
· Community Engagement Program Series (Every 2 weeks).
· Ladies program (Every 2 weeks)
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Help Support Fundraising activities to support budgetary requirements
· Religious Qualifications to support the above activities.
· Candidates must meet the background and verifiable reference check requirements.
For more information please visit our website at www.icclmasjid.org.
Interested candidates should send their updated resumes and references information to the following
Must be legally authorized to work in US.
Application Closing Date :May 7th 2017
Jazakum Allahu Khairan.