Now Hiring at the Huda Academy for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
The Huda Academy is a private Islamic school serving Little Rock, Arkansas. Our primary mission is to give students a strong sense of belonging to the Muslim community, to provide an excellent, well-rounded education in a healthy Islamic environment, and to provide students with a solid grounding in Islam and Arabic, which will enable them to live God-conscious lives.
The Huda Academy is an AdvancEd and CISNA nationally accredited private elementary school. Classes range from Infant - 6th Grade, and The Huda Academy is seeking multiple teaching positions for the 2017-2018 school year.
Arabic Language Teacher
The ideal candidate should have:
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Arabic Language
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience.
3. Compelling oral and written communication skills.
4. Must be eligible to work in the United States. Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
5. Motivated individual willing to work with children
6. Teacher certification is highly preferred, but not required
The Huda academy offers a competitive salary, health benefits, and a friendly and safe working environment.
Please send your resume to Mr. Ziad Abdulla at principalhudaacademy.org.
Ziad Abdulla, Principal
3221 Anna Street
Little Rock, AR 72204