Islamic School of Irving’s Tanzeel Academy hosts a Full-time Qur'an Memorization program with 60 students, a Part-time (evening) Qur'an Memorization program with 40 students and Quran Learning programs with over 250 students.
Tanzeel Academy's vision is to "Preserving Qur'an in the hearts of our future generations". Alhamdulillah, in its 12th year of operation, it has produced 90 Huffadh so far and hundreds have learned to recite it fluently. Our Huffadh have been participating and recognized in the local and international competitions.
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire multiple position for Full-Time and Part-Time hifz Instructors. Please send your resume and cover letter to ContactIQSislamicschoolofirving.org
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire a male Hifdh Instructor to teach Part-time Hifdh students Monday to Thursday from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM and Retention Program on Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM. This position is eligible for full-time benefits (Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation) by contributing 12 additional hours per week for other Tanzeel programs.
Job Description and General Responsibilities
- The Hifz Instructor will be responsible for mentoring, guiding and administering the Hifz class and be a role model for the Hifz students.
- Listen to the students and make sure that they reciting with proper Tajweed and teach proper recitation.
- Perform administrative duties such as student evaluation, routine updates of student progress.
- Maintain good relationship consistent with School Administration, Parents, Students, and Co-instructors.
- Teach Islamic etiquette and manners.
- Assist in enhancing curriculum for the full-time and part-time Hifz programs. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be a Hafiz.
- Excellent Tajweed.
- Proven track record working as a Hifz instructor in the U.S. and Ijazah preferred.
- Experience working with young children (8 years and older).
- Fluent in English and be able to communicate with children.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Islamic Character with good communication, organizational abilities.
- A strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and appropriate behavior.
- A thorough understanding of challenges and situations related to youth.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel will be a huge plus.
Apply now by sending your resume to ContactIQSislamicschoolofirving.org or the following address.
Islamic School of Irving
Attn: Tanzeel Academy Hiring
2555 N ESTERS RD
IRVING, TX 75062