Web Developer/Project Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Web developer with experience in Dreamweaver, Wordpress and Magento. The
Candidate is expected to be a quick learner and hit the ground running with minimal
1. Hardcoded CSS/HTML
2. WordPress or other CMS experience is E-Commerce platforms like Bigcommerce and Magento.
3. cPanel, phpMyAdmin, ssh, ftp
4. An eye for Islamic design is a plus
5. Strong organizational and time management skills.
6. Familiar with Agile metholodology
7. Familiar with one OOP language C#, .NET
1. Develop and update websites,
2. Design email campaigns,
3. Manage email accounts, domains, databases, etc on cPanel
4. The Web Development project manager will work with an offshore team of web
developers and in-house designers, comprehend complex business and financial
requirements and translate into technical solutions, but also has a certain level of
understanding in graphic design, web design, user interface design, and
technical aspects such as HTML/CSS with in-depth knowledge of responsive
5. Ability to gather requirements and translate between upper management, other
department managers and developers.
6. Learn how to manage and maintain websites, remove malware and keep
7. Ability to manage expectations both internally and externally.
8. We will consider only applicants that have all the qualifications for this job and
have experience in the same position.
Email resumes to jobsfurqaan.org. Only legal residents and citizens of the U.S. will be
considered. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on the non-profit
Islamic organization scale.