Austin Peace Academy (APA) is a non-profit organization, dedicated to provide a holistic, academically rigorous education for Pre-K through 12th Grade students in a safe, nurturing, faith-based environment.
Austin Peace Academy is in the top 10 best private school in Austin , Texas based on Niche Ranking.
Now Hiring Arabic/Quran/Islamic Studies Teacherat the Austin Peace Academy for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
Austin Peace Academy’s mission is to promote academic excellence and Islamic values in a nurturing environment that empowers students to reach their highest academic potential while preparing them to become leaders in the service of their communities. To fulfill this mission, we are seeking qualified candidates who meet the following requirements:
The teacher works under the supervision of the director to plan, organize, present and evaluate a program of instruction and to undertake other duties necessary in furtherance of the school's mission of graduating students who "fully live the values of Islam."
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Arabic or Islamic Studies.
- Teachers must have the ability to communicate effectively in English and Arabic.
- Teachers must be role models of distinguished moral character who can inspire and motivate students to love Islam and live according to its values and principles.
- Teachers must have the ability to evaluate student performance and provide constructive feedback.
- Teacher certification is highly preferred, but not required
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. APA offers a benefits package that includes staff tuition discount, sick leave and a friendly and safe working environment.
Please send your resume to Ms Diana Abdi at principalapacademy.org.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE USA. This position does not offer any VISA sponsorship.