Science / Math -Middle or High school Teacher
Posted date [2018-May-04] (ID: 1287)
Austin Peace Academy (APA) is a non-profit organization, dedicated to provide a holistic, academically rigorous education for Pre-K through 12th Grade students in a safe, nurturing, faith-based environment.
Austin Peace Academy is in the top 10 best private school in Austin , Texas based on Niche Ranking.
Austin Peace Academy, a Niche A+ rated educational institution dedicated to holistic student development, offers the opportunity for an excited, professional, teacher to join its wonderful staff! As a college preparatory school, APA maintains strong academic requirements for all classes. Within the class curriculum guidelines, the position lends a great deal of flexibility for the candidate to teach according to his/her strengths.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Nurturing, supportive attitude and approach
- Classroom experience
Features of APA :
- Classes of no more than 22 students
- College preparatory education
- Well-educated and collegial faculty
- Dedication to holistic student development - character, academics, spirituality
- A supportive and enriching professional environment
- Staff bonding opportunities throughout the year
- An open and responsive administration
- Tuition discount for children
- Paid professional development
- Health Insurance Plans
If interested in this excellent teaching opportunity, then please apply by emailing your resume to principalapacademy.org.