Izzadeen Academy, the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Floridais hiring!!! Izzadeen Academy seeks individuals with Islamic background, visionary leadership and strong administrative skills to serve in a PreK-8th grade full-time Islamic School. Currently considering positions for a Principal.
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for State of Florida certification.
- Candidate must be prepared academically in the field of educational leadership.
- Candidate should have demonstrated the ability to evaluate and develop curriculum and make instructional improvements.
- Focused consideration will be given to references indicating exceptional teaching, administrative and leadership expertise; a collaborative orientation to problem solving; college and graduate grades; various life/work experiences that contribute to overall qualifications; strong interpersonal communication skills, organizing and planning skills.
- Experience as Principal/ Vice Principal at an Islamic School is preferred.
Position Type: Administrative (Full Time)
Start Date: August 1st, 2018
Pay: Competitive salary will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting the established criteria.