Izzadeen Academy, the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Floridais hiring!!! Izzadeen Academy seeks individuals with Islamic background, visionary leadership and strong administrative skills to serve in a PreK-8th grade full-time Islamic School. Currently considering positions for a Principal.
- Candidate must possess or State of Florida certification.
- Candidate must be prepared academically in the field of educational leadership.
- Candidate should have demonstrated the ability to evaluate and develop curriculum and make instructional improvements.
- Focused consideration will be given to references indicating exceptional teaching, administrative and leadership expertise; a collaborative orientation to problem solving; college and graduate grades; various life/work experiences that contribute to overall qualifications; strong interpersonal communication skills, organizing and planning skills.
- Experience as Principal/ Vice Principal at an Islamic School is preferred.
- Arabic, preferred
Position Type:Administrative (Full Time)
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Pay: Competitive salary will be negotiated and determined based upon proven experience, qualifications and meeting the established criteria.
- Competitive salary - based on experience and education
- 25 paid school holidays
- 7 paid sick leave days
- 401K Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 50% Discount on Children's Tuition