Izzadeen Academy is the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Florida. Join us for this amazing opportunity to be part of this new school’s success story as we make history. Izzadeen Academy aims to promote Islamic spiritual and moral values based on the Qur’an. We are committed to providing students with a solid, accredited educational foundation in mathematics, science, language arts, social studies, Islam, and Qur’an. Izzadeen Academy is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill K through 8th grade in the areas of core subjects as well as in the areas of Islamic Education and Arabic.
Job Purpose:To provide an appropriate educational atmosphere which encourages positive student learning and to participate in a dynamic setting with other classroom teachers, administrators, curriculum specialists and other staff members in the development and implementation of the school’s programs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution OR special skills, knowledge, or expertise that qualifies them to provide instruction in subjects taught
- Candidate must possess or be eligible for State of Florida Teaching Certification
- 3 or more years of public and/or private school teaching, preferred
- Islamic background
- Arabic, preferred
- Competitive salary - based on experience and education
- 25 paid school holidays
- 7 paid sick leave days
- 401K Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 50% Discount on Children's Tuition
Position Type:Elementary Teacher (Grades 1-3 & Grades 4-6), Middle School Teachers (Grades 7 & 8) (Full Time)
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Pay:Competitive salary will be based on qualification and experience. Please include your letter of interest, resume, qualifications, and references.