Izzadeen Academy, the first Islamic School in Osceola County in Kissimmee, Floridais hiring!!! We are seeking Full-time/Part-time Teachers for our classrooms. We are looking for a passionate teacher with previous experience working with pre-school age children in a child development center or preschool setting.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
- Enhance learning through creative use of materials.
- 45 hours of DCF training and Staff Credentials.
- Early Childhood Education Experience.
- Degree or CDA Certificate, VPK Training, Prints.
- Islamic background
- Arabic, preferred
- Competitive salary - based on experience and education
- 25 paid school holidays
- 7 paid sick leave days
- 401K Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 50% Discount on Children's Tuition
Position Type:Pre-K and VPK teachers
Start Date: August 1, 2018
Pay:Competitive salary will be based on qualification and experience. Please include your letter of interest, resume, qualifications, and references.