Job Classification : Help Desk Analyst 3 HDA3
Rate : DOE
Work Location :Columbus Ohio
Interview Process: First round Video 2nd Round in person
Need Mandatory Requirements/Time:
At a minimum, any candidate for this position must be able to demonstrate 5 Plus Years in the following areas
- Proven working experience in providing Help Desk support
- Customer-first orientation
- Working knowledge of Help Desk tracking software and standard office-suite tools
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Experience with Service Now
- Experience with ITIL
- Help Desk experience with a Financial or Tax Services organization
- Experience with a governmental organization
Short Description on what they will be working on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables:
- Provide first- and second-contact solution-specific technical assistance and support for incoming queries related to the Ohio Business Gateway
- Monitors and reacts to changes in recurring production processes
- Follow and track-to-closure individual queries from users of the Ohio Business Gateway
- Escalate recurring issues
- Identify patterns of inconsistent or inefficient user experience
- Create, or participate in the creation of knowledge articles
- Ensure appropriate documentation, recording, and closure of any incidents
- Guide users of the Ohio Business Gateway through problem solving processes
- Update necessary data and produce appropriate activity reports.
This is canned statement with hours, background check and interview date/time:
- Strong communication/ leadership skills.
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787