Job Classification : Windows server Administrator with active directory
Rate : DOE
Interview Process: Face to Face is Must
- 5-6 years of experience in windows server 2008, 2008R2 and 2012
- Experience with Windows Server 2016
- Extensive experience in active directory, Group Policy Management Studio, LDAP and SCCM a must.
- Experience with VMWare, VSphere and Qualys is a plus.
- This person will lead an effort in moving the state of Ohio Windows servers from its current TAX Domain to a Domain that will contain all servers under another agencies umbrella.
Requirement Description: short description on what they will be working on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables:
- Provides migration support for all TAX windows servers migrating to the ID Domain,
- Provides input for the opening of inter-agency tickets and participates in testing the changes necessary to judge the tickets complete (firewall, permissions, etc.),
- Participates in activities/meetings to evaluate new technology relevant to the project plan (project plan will be developed by TAX prior to start),
- Documents server operating processes and maintenance procedures, as well as, any other customized methods of design related to the responsibilities of the Microsoft Active Directory Subject Matter Expert,
- Provides technical assistance during the server migration,
- Perform other duties as assigned,
- Provide knowledge transfer to identified TAX personnel in the form of written documentation (per bullet item 4 above) or one on one sessions with TAX personnel where documentation is deemed unnecessary by TAX, and
- Identifies opportunities for reducing server footprint (i.e. consolidating and eliminating servers) and assisting with implementation plan for TAX.
- Must meet productivity standards, complete work in timely manner and strive to increase productivity
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787