Job Title: Business Analyst 2 / BA2
Interviews: Onsite interviews required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- 4+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst collecting and understanding business requirements from both the business users and the MS Access application
- 4+ years creating requirements documents and working with an applications development team to translate requirements into program specs and test plans.
- 4+ years experience in gathering and analyzing user requirements
- Knowledge of MS Access
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Proficient with project management practices and tools
Description of Duties:
Analyze and document MS Access applications for functionality, usage by geographical location, software type and server location
Identify which MS Access application can be replaced with similar functionality of Avatar EHR system
Identify MS Access applications which can be combined and migrated to .Net/SQL Server
Document requirements of remaining MS Access applications using Agile methodology to migrate to .Net/SQL Server
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787