Job Title: Business Analyst 2
Interview: Face to face is must
Four (4) years experience as a Business Systems Analyst within the past eight (8) years.
2. Four (4) years experience eliciting and defining system and user requirements through observation, interviews, and analysis.
3. Four (4) years experience working directly with end-users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large-scale environment.
4. Four (4) years experience translating customer needs into formal business requirements.
5. Three (3) years experience interviewing non-technical end users to determine and documentcurrent business process flows.
6. Two (2) years experience in Business Process Re-engineering.
7. Three (3) years experience using Visio to create business process flows including standard flowcharts and swim lane diagrams.
8. Three (3) years experience creating test conditions, test cases, and test scenarios.
9. Four (4) years experience analyzing end-user needs and conducting fit gap analysis.
10. Documented experience as a technical Business Analyst from project initiation through completion on a minimum of two (2) software development or implementation projects requiring a minimum of two thousand (2,000) Full-time Equivalent (FTE) hours to complete.
11. Documented experience using project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project or Clarity) to develop and maintain a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) on a minimum of two (2) projects.
12. Four (4) years experience using a business requirements tracking tool for recording and prioritization of business requirements.
13. Documented experience in systems process and data mapping, requirements gathering, and analysis as well as proficiency in the creation of detailed documentation.
14. Needs to show at least 1 experience with a large organization as SOH.
15. Needs to have used AGILE in one organization
16. Needs to have used the Agile Alignment within BABOK in at least one organization.
Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably use the English language.
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787