Job Title : Business Analyst 3
Rate : DOE
Interview process : Face to face is must
Mandatory Requirements/Time :
- 7 years’ experience in the analysis, documentation of business requirements functional and non-functional
- 7 years’ experience creating application prototypes and screen mockups
- 7 years’ experience creating graphical representations of complex business processes
- 7 years’ experience in using Microsoft products; Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- 7 years’ experience facilitating workshops for requirements gathering
- 5 years’ experience managing requirements on several projects at the same time
- 7 years’ experience in analyzing data elements of enterprise applications; determining how the data elements relate to each other
- 6 years’experience with business process modeling methods and techniques
- 7 years’ experience performing Gap analysis As-Is/To-Be for large applications
- Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather requirements, using techniques such as interviews and requirement gathering sessions.
- Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements as well translate them into more detailed user stories and/or use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis (also known as Business Requirements Documents)
- Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
- Work closely with the program manager, project manager and senior business analyst.
- Experiencecreat ingworkflowsusingformalnotationsuchastheBusinessProcessModelingNotation(BPM N).
- Knowledgeof formalrequirementsgatheringmethodologies.
- ExperiencedevelopingBusiness Requirements-projectinitiationdocument, whatthe neededachievementswillbe,andthequalitymeasures.
- ExperiencedevelopingFunctionalrequirements -describewhatthesystem,process, orproduct/servicemustdoinordertofulfillthebusinessrequirements.
- ExperiencedevelopingU ser(stakeholder)requirements-areaveryimportantpartof thedeliverables, theneedsofthestakeholderswillhavetobecorrectlyinterpreted. Thisdeliverablecanalsoreflecthowtheproductwillbedesigned,developed,and definehowtestcasesmustbeformulated.
- ExperiencedevelopingReportSpecifications-definethepurpos eofareport,its justification,attributesandcolumns,ownersandruntimeparameters.
EDI MATRIX LLC
Board: 614-467-4001 x787