School Administrator Position
Huda School & Montessori, an International Baccalaureate and NCA Accredited Islamic School, is seeking an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position of School Administrator. Huda School & Montessori is a non-profit, full-time, and independent institution dedicated to excellence in education. In conjunction with fulfilling and expanding beyond the requirements of the Michigan standards, the school provides an Islamic educational environment to develop a mature Muslim-American identity by studying the basic principles and teachings of Islam as reflected in the Quran and Sunnah.
- Minimum Masters Degree in education
- School operation and leadership experience
The School Administrator will assist in planning, managing, and supervising the school’s daily and overall operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive and support implementation of Huda School’s mission and vision
- Support teachers in classroom management, discipline, safety, & curriculum
- Assist in developing and executing the school’s improvement plan
- Provide direction and leadership to staff and students
- Ensure school operational procedures are followed at every stakeholder level
- Maintain and manage school records
- School marketing and outreach efforts
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include paid holidays, sick leave, personal days, professional development, and 401K plan.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your experience by email to bothudaschool.org.