Part-time Aalimiyah Program Instructor
******* ONLY US residents or citizens will be considered for employment *****
************ Must be eligible to work in the United States. ************
Islamic Center of Irving has been a pioneer in serving the educational and enrichment needs of North Texas Muslim community. Islamic School of Irving, an institution under Islamic Center of Irving serves over 650 students in its full-time K through 12 accredited Highschool.
Tanzeel Academy, in partnership with the Islamic School of Irving, boasts a Full-time Qur'an Memorization program with 66 students, a Part-time (evening) Qur'an Memorization program with 40 students and Nadhera programs with over 250 students. Tanzeel Academy's vision is to "Preserve Qur'an in the hearts of future generations". Alhamdulillah, in its 13th year of operation, it has produced 180+ Huffadh so far and hundreds have learned to recite it fluently. Our Huffadh have been participating and recognized in the local and international competitions.
As the Muslim community grows in the west, the need for locally trained scholars and leaders grows with it. With this concern in mind, Alhamdulillah Tanzeel Academy has established an Aalimiyah Programs for the girls in grades 8th through 12th grades that will teach Aalimiyah program as well as the academic curriculum.
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire Part-time Aalimiyah program Instructors.
Job Description and General Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
- Develops a deep knowledge of the various Islamic Studies disciplines and deliver content to the students
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds and learning styles
- Develops love for the Islamic knowledge in students
- Leads by example
- Performs select administrative duties such as student evaluation, routine updates of student progress, parent’s communication
- Maintains professional relationship consistent with School Administration, Parents, Students, and Co-instructors
- Has speaking fluency in classical Arabic language
- Muftiah, Aalimah or Certification from reputed institution with a minimum of 6 year traditional degree
- Excellent Tajweed
- Hafidha is preferred
- Proven track record working as an Aalimah, Islamic Studies instructor in the U.S for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience working with girls (13 years and older)
- Excellent written and or communication skills Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong Islamic Character with good time management, organizational abilities
- Strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and behavior
- Thorough understanding of challenges and situations related to youth girls
- Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be a huge plus
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
Apply now by sending your resume to aalimiyah tanzeelacademy.org or the following address.
Tanzeel Academy Hiring
2555 ESTERS RD
IRVING, TX 75062