Full Time Hifz Teacher
******* ONLY US residents or citizens will be considered for employment *****
************ Must be eligible to work in the United States. ************
Established in 2005 under the umbrella of Islamic Center of Irving, Tanzeel Academy ‘s vision is to “Preserve Qur’an in the hearts of future generations”. We have 70 boys and girls memorizing the book of Allah in our full-time Hifdh program and 40 students in the part-time Hifdh program. More than 1000 students have been benefited from our Nadirah program. Tanzeel also offers retention and Ijaza programs.
Alhamdulillah, in its 18th year of operation, Tanzeel has produced over 195 Huffadh. Our huffadh have been leading Taraweeh in many communities all over US. Many of them participated and got recognized in the local and international competitions. Additional information can be found on our website www.tanzeelacademy.org.
Tanzeel Academy is looking to hire Full Time Hifz Teacher.
Job Description and General Responsibilities
· The Hifz Instructor will be responsible for mentoring, guiding and administering the Hifz class and be a role model for the Hifz students.
· Listen to the students and make sure that they reciting with proper Tajweed and teach proper recitation.
· Perform administrative duties such as student evaluation, routine updates of student progress.
· Maintain good relationship consistent with School Administration, Parents, Students, and Co-instructors.
· Teach Islamic etiquette and manners.
· Assist in enhancing curriculum for the full-time and part-time Hifz programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Must be a Hafiz.
· Excellent Tajweed.
· Proven track record working as a Hifz instructor in the U.S. and Ijazah preferred.
· Experience working with young children (8 years and older).
· Fluent in English and be able to communicate with children.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Strong Islamic Character with good communication, organizational abilities.
· A strong understanding of Islamic etiquette and appropriate behavior.
· A thorough understanding of challenges and situations related to youth.
· Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, Excel will be a huge plus.
Compensation: Based on experience and qualifications
Other Benefits: Medical, Retirement (401K) and Paid Time off
Apply now at https://tinyurl.com/TA-ApplyHifdh or by sending your resume to admin tanzeelacademy.org or the following address.
Tanzeel Academy Hiring
2555 ESTERS RD
IRVING, TX 75062