Madinah Academy is seeking part-time teaching assistants and substitute teachers.
Perform any combination of following instructional tasks in the classroom to assist teachers with providing a caring and supportive environment to children by performing the following duties:
- Assist teachers with curriculum planning, supervision, and teaching of children in a classroom setting.
- Plan, prepare, and/or develop various teaching aides for use in the classroom.
- Provide a safe and stimulating educational environment.
- Present subject matter to children, under the guidance of a teacher, utilizing a variety of methods including stories, discussions, and role-playing.
- Lead classroom activities in the absence of the teacher.
- Assist children individually or in groups, with lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts.
- Assist with playground activities.
- Keep classroom environment clean and orderly at all times.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience and/or training in working with children ages 18 months to 7 years-old. Education students are encouraged to apply.
Please send resume to valenciamadinahkids.com.